The Visa Section is located at the:
Royal Norwegian Embassy
54 T. Y. Danjuma Street
Our opening hours for applicants with scheduled appointments are Monday – Thursday: 9.30 am - 1.00 pm.
Visa enquiries by telephone are only attended from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm. Telephone numbers to contact the Visa Section: (Nigerian lines) 09 874 6989 or 09 870 0130.
Enquiries by e-mail can be sent to email@example.com. E-mail enquiries are attended every day.
The Embassy of Norway in Abuja also handles visa applications on behalf of Iceland.
Please give the following information when you send an e-mail request:
1. I am:
* The applicant - Citizen of Nigeria
* The reference in Norway
2. Information about the applicant
(Please note that information about specific applications can only be given to the applicants and people with a written Power of Attorney).
* Applicant's First Name
* Applicant's Surname
* Applicant's Date of Birth (e.g. DD/MM/YYYY)
3. Type of application:
* Applied for Schengen Visa for Norway
* Applied for Schengen Visa for Iceland
* Applied for Work / Residence permit in Norway
* Not applied for anything yet
4. Where (and when) was the application submitted:
5. Your contact details:
* Mobile number: